Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Freedom Ford

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Freedom Ford

    Did anyone else get some mail today with a scratch game on it? It looks like I won a prize but im thinking its just a scam to get me up there during the big sale. Its says I have either won 1. 10,000 cash 2. Sony Plasma TV 3. 3 Day/2 Night vacation. 4. Five Seater Sea-Do Boat 5. 100 cash.
    Anyone else get this? I mean Im gonna be up there anyways tommorow for work. So I might as well check it out.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Freedom Ford

    Its some form of scam, everyone I know got the same code.

    Sorry Dietz, you didnt win a thing. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    But I have been selected as a semi-finalist for the Harley-Davidson motorcycle. Someone called me today, and said I have to go to Bristol Saturday to some kind of race, and I will go from there.

    I know its legit, I filled the contest card out at a local gas station, and he called my home phone, and left a message.

    If I win a Harley, its for sale. hehe.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Freedom Ford

    my cousin got the exact same thing buddy
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  4. #4
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Freedom Ford

    yeah, my grandmother got one. I went up there to claim it for her, and there were about 60 other people there.
    It was sad, because, they were telling these elderly people "YOU'VE WON A VACATION, A 3 DAY/2 NIGHT" and these people were getting excited and everything. So, I called the number, etc, etc...
    you pay for pretty much everything, except the cheap [censored] hotel/motel room.
    No food, transportation, taxes, or anything. THey just pay flat rate for hotel. What a rip!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Freedom Ford

    [censored] IT!! I thought we had hit the big time!?!?! Ive just been crushed by this post [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

    So its for sure just a scam or has anyone won anything??? I was going to go claim mine tomorrow.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  6. #6
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Freedom Ford

    nobody has won a [censored] thing!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Freedom Ford

    figures...
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •